Friday 1 October 2010

AUD/USD View

Until it breaks the trend line, just follow the trend. A strong up trend indeed, this is what they call a joy to behold (wave 3), trend is your friend. But It's too high now for me, well you can't say it's too high, coz there's always a possibility to go higher, all i can say is for me, it's too risky to have a buy position now, already had a couple AO and price divergence, the momentum decreasing.

4 Hour Chart
I'll sell if it breaks the first fractal below the red line or if the price break the trend line..

Let's just wait until that happen..

If I sell this, i'll be trading wave 4 and it can get bumpy. hopefully it's a normal zig zag abc correction. Otherwise, it can be a risky trade.

C'mon, give me a correction plisss.. hehehehe... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment