Sunday 6 March 2011

Monthly (February) Wrap up

Made a total of 195 pips last month (February), simply by waiting patiently until that nice setup, a saddle point occur. Also had one counter trend using the 5 magic bullets. A good start for the year, hopefully it'll continue making consistent profit throughout the year.

There's not much a saddle point lately, but experience teach me, you just have to wait, patiently. I know, sometimes it gets boring, we want to enter the market, coz as a trader we love to trade. But you need to wait, and stick to the rules. For me personally, this is the holy grail, help me make consistent profit...

Only when i have collect enough pips, then I'll try experiment with other things. But for now I'll stick with the saddle point, hourly chart and the 5 magic bullets.

Well we see how it goes in march..

No comments:

Post a Comment