Sunday 29 May 2011

Weekly Trading (22-27 May)

EUR/USD Hourly
1st trade


Sell at 1.4031 (fractal no 1 breakout).

Hit my 5 bar trailing stop at 1.4070.

Total loss: -39 pips






EUR/USD Hourly
I didn't take fractal no 2 breakout since it's still below 50 % fibo retracement, too risky for me, at that time i was still interested with selling opportunity

Then after it went up a lil bit, i'm starting to look at buying opportunity too..

Saddle point at the blue box, always check lower time frame, to fine tune your trade...



EUR/USD 15 min
Let's look at 15 min chart,

Bought at 1.4196 (fractal near 61.8 fib, above 50 fib)

Then got stopped out at 1.4231 (price close below red line)

Total profit: +35 pips

If I use the hourly chart for my exit, i'm still in with a 118 pips floating profit. Hmm... might consider this approach next time..

Overall this week still make a loss, -4 pips.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment