Monday 21 November 2011

GBP/USD False Break Trade

GBP/USD Hourly

At Asia session, price was consolidating, a tight pattern then near europe open, price made an attempt to break to the upside, but failed.. I've seen this false break many times with bearish candle formation (hammer/bearish divergent bar). I consider this as a high probability setup and one of my favourite..

Enter sell at 1.5737, Stop loss at 1.5780 (just one tick above the bdb high)

Closed half of my position near support at 1.5697, 40 pips profit. After that I moved my stop loss at break-even for my remaining position..

The plan is to let it run and trail my stop since it breaks strong support, but got little bit scared so I just aimed for 1:2 risk reward, put a target profit at 1.5650, which was hit, 87 pips profit..

Now i'm waiting for price to retrace to resistanc..


No comments:

Post a Comment