Saturday 22 January 2011

Weekly Trading Review

EUR/GBP Hourly

This trade start with a bearish divergent bar with AO and Price divergence. price starts to go down and then it went up and create a fractal down (1) and then it started to go down again break the down fractal (1).

I normally take this type of setup, is like an abc pattern. wave a down and then wave b up and then it can't go higher continue to go down and break the down fractal (1) which is the end of wave a.

So i enter sell at 0.8388 and then another fractal breakout (2), add on Sell at 8347. Notice before fractal 2 there's a bullish divergent bar. I normally exit at that point, but this time whenever there's no divergence at AO and price, i use the green and red line as my exit point.

Then after fractal 2, there's an AO divergence, and it's time to tighten up my stop, a bullish divergent bar or a 5 bar trailing stop. This time is a 5 bar trailing stop (3), close all my position at 0.8362. a total profit of 11 pips.


USD/CHF Hourly

This is my 2nd trade, a saddle point on USD/CHF. Enter sell at 0.9636 (Break fractal 1) then close my position at 0.9624 (5 bar trailing stop), a total profit of 12 pips. a volatile market indeed..

No comments:

Post a Comment