Tuesday 30 August 2011

AUD/USD Trade (28 aug - 2 Sep)

AUD/USD Hourly

AUD/USD break the 1.6000 resistance and create a new fractal with a tight pattern, and also there's a balance line, enter buy at 1.0628..

My earlier plan was to use the down fractal at 1.0602, -27 pips risk, and moved it to the 2nd down fractal at 1.0608 which both not hit.. But my i just closed it at 1.0618, -10 pips..

I felt uneasy back then, and got a bit scared i guess lol. it's late at midnight, really sleepy and tired but i guess my fear controls me, the right thing to do is put my stop loss at 1.0607 and go to sleep, and I'd still be in the market with a nice profit, my mistake then.. This happened after I watched jack schwager Lol, something about ego and opinion, I'll post the video later...#Lesson Learned

I could've re-entered, there's a balance line and a fractal breakout, but it moves past midnight while i'm sleeping, can't complain about this one, i rarely see market moves at that time, so i'm fine with one..

Now i'm waiting for aud/usd to make a correction..

No comments:

Post a Comment