Thursday 18 August 2011

AUD/USD Trade (Week 15 - 19 Aug)

Overall Trend
AUD/USD 4 Hour

Clearly a down trend with some kind of a correction going in, i'm looking at fibo 50 - 61.8 as a resistance..

Entry
AUD/USD Hourly

Missed fractal no 1 and didn't take fractal 2..

#1. There are three fractals outside alligator mouth with tight pattern, i normally take it.
      Break fractal 3, buy at 1.0430, close at 1.0490 (right around 50 fibo resistance), + 60 pips..

Then it starts to correct, and formed a saddle point

#2. Break fractal 4, entry buy at 1.0489 and #3. Break fractal 5, buy at 1.0499,
      Then i got lucky, it hit my target point at 1.0600, +111 and +101 pips
   
      Otherwise my back up plan is to use the green line as my stop loss if it doesnt reach my target
      If I Got stopped out at 1.0529 (price close below the green line), +40 and +30 pips,
      hmm a big difference...

I guess it still hard for me to wants what the market wants hehe.. Hmm... I guess support and resistance really help, been using it for a while instead of waiting the green/red line.

Well i guess it all comes from our belief system and it's all an executive decision, nothing better than other, it all depends on our comfortable level..

      


2 comments:

  1. Hm, interesting :-)
    Do you use Profitunity Magic Bullets? If you do, what can you say about target zone for wave 5?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, most of the time it will end at 62-100 fibo expansion

    ReplyDelete